1DOC AMBASSADOR MEMBERSHIP CARD AGREEMENT
As used throughout these terms and conditions, “1doc” refers to 1doc Medical Centre (Changi) Pte Ltd, 1doc Medical Centre (Bedok) Pte Ltd and IAPPS Health Group Pte Ltd, “MEMBER” refers to 1Doc Ambassador Card Member, “CARD” refers to 1doc Ambassador Card, and “AGREEMENT” collectively refers to the 1doc Ambassador Membership Card Agreement and Card Benefits, and any other document incorporated by reference in the aforesaid. These documents, in their current form, may be amended by 1doc at its sole discretion, constitute the entire contract between 1doc and the MEMBER. No other representation, promise, or agreement, shall be binding on the parties unless in writing and signed by an authorized of officer of 1doc.
- Members must be 18 or older.
- This AGREEMENT commences once you have indicated your acceptance and processed your payment.
- You will be entitled to all the benefits set for the type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this AGREEMENT to anyone else.
- You must present your CARD to enjoy the Card Benefits.
- Advanced booking for services and treatments is required.
- 1DOC reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant and is under no obligation to offer any reason for rejection.
- A digital or online copy of this AGREEMENT shall be treated as an original in all respects.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Membership details provided.
- If you are looking to upgrade your membership there may be an admin fee charged at the point at which you upgrade.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in delivery of products and services, and any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- The AGREEMENT will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. In the event of a dispute between a MEMBER and 1DOC arising from or relating to the AGREEMENT or the rights and obligations of either party, the parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve the dispute through non-binding mediation and/or arbitration.
TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP CARD
The membership card is only for 1doc Ambassador Membership Card. The benefits of the card are listed in this AGREEMENT.
MEMBERSHIP FEE AND PAYMENT
The price of the member is indicated in the Card Application Form.
Payment in Singapore shall be made to Fintech SEA Pte Ltd, the authorised agent of 1doc.
For membership to remain in force, and to enjoy its benefits, MEMBERS must renew their Membership Subscription before its expiry date. Renewal may commence three (3) months before the expiry date by paying the Membership Subscription Fee. Renewal is valid for one (1) year. If renewal is not made by the expiry date, the membership will revert to that of an Ordinary Member.
1DOC reserve the rights to review the annual Membership Subscription Fee from time to time.
Your membership remain in force until the day before your next annual membership renewal is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
Each and every MEMBER agrees to indemnify and hold harmless 1DOC, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents and successors in interest from and against any claim, demand, liability, loss, cost or expense including, but not limited to, court costs and attorneys’ fees, asserted against or suffered or incurred by any of them, directly or indirectly, arising out of or in any way related to or connected with allegedly or otherwise, the MEMBER’s (a) activities as a MEMBER; (b) breach of the terms of the AGREEMENT.
- Daily Coffee/Tea at 1doc Bistro
- $25 off Annual Basic Health Screening
- One (1) Year Membership Subscription as a 1doc Ambassador, with eligibility to become a 1doc Associate.